Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not Awesome but Simple and basic...


Perfect for my commute on the budget build is my old-tube strap. Just a length of quality double sided velcro slid thru a length of old 700c tube. Slits cut thru the tube for a micro-pump and tire levers. Basic elastic to hold the tube to the strap. Holds in place well. No lateral movement but seems to slide a bit vertically. I still plan on purchasing an Awesome Strap for XC as they are just a better built product. Just watched the video on their site and if I wasn't already sold I am now!! This will do for now but I probably wont trust it with any prize possessions Like I would the Awesome Strap. Sorry if I infringed on anything but I don't plan on selling it anyhow. The things you do on days you could be riding if you did not have prior commitments. Well, that's it for now. I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

egggman's Zazzle