Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#bikeschool #secretevolplanC - The @SantaBikes T-Shirt etc...

The #bikeschool crew has an exciting announcement to make today.  Just in time to solve all your Christmas gift giving nightmares, we've got some fantastic ideas for all the cyclists on your list.  Our own @egggman (aka Mike) has created the "Givestrong" Cycling Santa graphic and it's available on T-shirts, Mugs, and Stickers.  Best of all.....the proceeds from the sale of all merchandise is being sent over to Livestrong to help support their cause (if a considerable amount is raised, we will donate half the proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society).

Please check out http://www.cafepress.com/santabikes.490351005, and if you think these are as cool as we do....pick some up.

I asked my Daughter, Kassi what #bikeschool meant to her and this is what she had to say:

#bikeschool - by Kassi

# 1 way to get around.

B iking takes all the worries away.

I love the wind in my hair while biking.

K nowing I'm powerful.

E nvironmentally friendly.

S top and smell the flowers.

C ars suck! Ride a bike!

H op on a bike and ride!

O n my bike, I see so much more than in a car.

O verholt Crescent is where I learned to ride.

L ovingthebike.com rocks! Check it out! (and bikerly.wordpress.com and oldsinglespeed.blogspot.com of course)

- By Kassi (Lovingthebike.com)

Send Santa your #CyclingWishList
If you're on Twitter and would like Santa to know about all the cycling stuff you'd like for Christmas this year, tweet your #CyclingWishList to @SantaBikes.

1 comment:

egggman's Zazzle