Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is #bikeschool - or I was bored

I have been playing with the gimp again. More since #TheChallenge. This is my latest fun little piece symbolizing the spirit of #bikeschool. Unfortunately #bikeschool is on holidays this week but will return December 2 for another fun filled hour 9pm EST.
 I am never happy with a self portrait but this one will do for now. Feel free to mock etc...
Uh, oh... How did that get there, it looks like an evol elf as broken into @santabikes bag and leaked a piece of #secretevolplanC

3 comments:

  1. I'm officially nominating Egggman as Artist of the Year.....you're awesome.


    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. bikerly looks jaundiced.

    PS I do think Darryl looks like Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he tried to ride and drink with egggman and felt a little off in the morning... Not true jaundice...

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

egggman's Zazzle