Friday, March 16, 2012

The not Singlespeed Bike


Picked it up last night. The new toy of fun times. It's a New To Me 2009 Kona Major Jake with some alterations made. Rode it for the first time this morning and what a blast. It will take me a while to get used to the SRASM Doubletap let alone changing gears at all but all seemed well on the first ride. I will be heading out for ride 2 in approx an hour. This thing should beat me into shape this spring...


Here I am arriving at work this am. I just started using Endomondo again yesterday. look me up if you wish.

Here is a snippit of me enjoying the new toy. #newbikeday



Good times!! I'm out...

5 comments:

  1. Hey you gonna ride that in the Buttertart tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good times but am committed to Cheerleading practice for my daughter, Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness, even with all of it's gears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Have been having fun whenever I can on it!!

    ReplyDelete

egggman's Zazzle