Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Great rides and Lunch rides

Well it's that time of year again. Later than usual due to my new Cyclocross bike early season purchase but it came. Mountainbike season!!! Again I have been looking at new toys and new frames and salivating over what's out there. Again I dug my bike out and wow!! I love it when you grab a bike you have not ridden in a while and it's like New bike Day all over again. Of course there is still a part of me that wants upgrades that require dollars that I already spent on other things.

Anyways went out for my season opener ride on Sunday at the Hydrocut  with Paul and Mike and his crew and had a blast, a segment of Adams run was reworked and between that and riding with guys above my technical calibur I rode some things I have previously shied away from. In hindsight not sure what the big deal was. Unfortunately late in the ride I trash talked Mike and the cycling Karma got me back with a brown tube. Lesson learned... Anyway a snipit is above.

I have had 2 lunch hour MTB rides since and both have been great. Today I stopped and snapped a couple pix. Enjoy the light reading portion of the post.
The Beast
Looking Half Dead Pre-Ride (Too much white too??)

Trails 2K from house
Trailside lake/pond
Trillium season

2 comments:

  1. yes too much white for a roadie ;-) but great pics and post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks!! That is alot of white for the mud... Not as white as some of your kit's...

    ReplyDelete

egggman's Zazzle